Available On Call 24/7
Do You Need An Emergency Plumber in Phoenix, AZ?
24-hour emergency services are provided seven days per week. A plumbing emergency never comes at the right time. The only good thing about the timing of dealing with an emergency plumbing repair is when our professional round the clock plumbers show up.
Calling the experts in when you first notice the plumbing problem is the best way to ensure that the issue is resolved quickly and without any extra damage. If you notice any odd behavior in your plumbing, it’s best to call professionals immediately. Maintaining vigilance and noticing the signs of issues will help you stay on top of any possible problems. If you notice a change in water pressure, lack of hot water, strange smells, or gurgling sounds from your pipes or flooding in your basement, you may be experiencing a plumbing emergency.
Our on-call plumbers take the phones directly after hours so we can talk one on one and help you as soon as possible.
The technicians at Phoenix Plumber are available 24/7 for any plumbing emergency, and we respond fast. You don’t need to wait when serious plumbing trouble arises in your home or business: call us right away and we will take care of everything.
SOME COMMON EMERGENCY PLUMBING SERVICES YOU MAY NEED
Here are plumbing issues that you will want to have repaired as soon as possible:
- Water leaks: Leaking can occur in multiple spots, such as corroded pipes, broken washing machine hoses, and damaged faucets. A large leak can threaten to flood parts of a home, and even a smaller one will place a house in danger of massive amounts of water damage. On top of this, leaks are a tremendous and expensive waste of water.
- The water heater stops working: You wake up early in the morning and find out that you have no hot water. Your water heater isn’t working for some reason, and you will need immediate assistance from knowledgeable plumbers to solve the problem.
- Overflowing toilet: When a toilet overflows and spills water across the bathroom floor, it may feel like pressing the panic button. Make sure you know how to shut off the water so you can stop the flooding, and then call us for emergency repair work.
- Drain clogs: Drain clogs in the bathroom and kitchen are frequent hassle, but often a basic sink or toilet plunger can clear out the blockage. But when a plunger is ineffective, you could have a major plumbing emergency on your hands. Don’t use a chemical drain cleaner to deal with the clog: call a plumber who offers a complete professional drain cleaning service.
- Sewer system backup: We hope you never have to deal with this type of plumbing emergency, but it can happen and you want to be prepared for it with the number to Phoenix plumber 24 hour service.
Do you need emergency plumbing repairs near Phoenix or the surrounding areas that can’t wait? Call for emergency plumbing services from Phoenix Plumber any time of the day or night.
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF A PLUMBING EMERGENCY
There are a few steps you should take when leaking pipes, overflowing toilets, and major clogs become problems so you can minimize the potential damage and have the issue fixed as soon as possible.
Make sure that you and everyone in your household know where the main water shut–off valve is located; when flooding or massive leaking starts, close off this valve to stop the water flow. (This won’t be effective with all types flooding issues, however, such as those from backed–up sewer lines.) Next, clear away valuable items from the path of any water flooding so you can minimize the effects of water damage.
Now call for a professional plumber—don’t try to go DIY with plumbing repairs, especially in an emergency situation! Expert plumbers know how to get to the bottom of a plumbing problem and solve it fast and effectively.
LOOKING FOR AN EMERGENCY PLUMBER NEAR ME?
While it can be expected to experience at least a few plumbing emergencies as a homeowner. By regularly maintaining your plumbing, most emergencies can be prevented. Getting your drains cleaned regularly, testing your sump pump can save you a lot of time and money in the future.
Many plumbing emergencies such as clogged toilets or broken garbage disposals can arise from misuse or improper installation. By hiring professions and staying on top of your plumbing, you can prevent many disasters from even beginning.
We take pride in the 24-hour emergency plumbing services our certified team at Phoenix Plumber provides for area homeowners. You can reach us 24/7 to handle whatever crisis has hit your home’s plumbing: do not wait a moment longer than you have to give us a call!