Emergency commercial plumbing repairs and service
Do you reliable commercial plumbing services in Phoenix, Arizona? Look no further than at the experts from Phoenix Plumber.
Schedule an immediate consultation by calling us.
Your business needs and deserves to have adequate plumbing at all times. Unfortunately, plumbing problems can sneak up on you when you least expect it, sometimes leaving you and your company without water. Our experts at Phoenix Plumber will be able to work on any type of commercial property and provide repair and installation of commercial plumbing systems to have you back up and running in no time.
As a BBB accredited plumbing business, count on us to take care of your Phoenix commercial plumbing. Our techs use top-of-the-line tools and products to service your business. They perform services with precision, carefulness, and thoroughness; no job is complete until you’re 100% satisfied. Our techs will show up in full uniforms with their names clearly printed. Do not be embarrassed by an unprofessional looking tech in your business. Schedule your consultation with us today.
What are the signs you’re in need of professional drain cleaning?
Be mindful of the following signs that your drains should be addressed by one of our professionals.
- Clogs that do not go away. You might have tried to fix a clog on your own using a variety of chemical products and tools. If none of these methods have worked for you, it might be time to consider having the drains professionally cleaned by our expert Phoenix plumbers.
- You have sewage backup. If raw sewage is backing up into sinks, toilets and floor drains within your establishment, it is a sign that there is either a very deep clog present or there is something wrong with the drain line itself. Our plumbers will be able to find and fix the problem for you, providing you with superior drain cleaning that you will love.
- There is a burst in the drain line. A drain line that has burst is a sign that there is a severe clog that is going to need to be professionally cleaned. Our professionals can identify the clog and get it fixed so that your drain line can be restored to its previous condition.
Do you have a hidden water leak in your commercial plumbing?
Sometimes, a water leak is apparent to see. Other times, however, one may have a hidden leak. These leaks can cause extensive damage if not spotted in time. Fortunately, there are some signs that alert you that you may be experiencing a hidden water leak. This includes:
- An unnecessarily high water bill. If you receive your company’s water bill at the end of the month and it is incredibly high without any reasoning for it, it could be due to a hidden water leak. If the leak is severe, it could be gushing water underground that is all going towards the bill that you will receive.
- Your water pump constantly runs. During off-hours, if the water pump is still running without anyone using the water, this could mean that there’s a hidden leak. Be sure to contact us to have it repaired because a water pump that constantly runs can burn out over time and need to be replaced.
- There is flooding inside or outside of the building. If you notice any pooling of water inside of the building or outside of it on the lawn, this could mean there is a plumbing or irrigation leak that you cannot necessarily see.
Your commercial toilets or urinals are running. If your toilets or urinals are not shutting down fully, you could be wasting a tremendous amount of water. Commercial flush valves can be tricky to work on and need specialty parts and tools.
Need a reliable commercial plumbing contractor in the Phoenix, Arizona area?
Call us for immediate service.