Do you need Plumbing Inspection in Phoenix, Az?
Our plumbers are reliable, clean and on time. You can feel confident calling our top-rated company about plumbing inspection or any other plumbing services or repairs.
Our master specialists will treat you and your property with the respect and attention to safety and comfort you deserve.
No matter what plumbing services you need, we will ensure that you get fast and successful results at a fair price.
Most home plumbing systems don’t get the attention of a homeowner until there’s a major problem with faucets, water lines, drains or they need a toilet repair.
That’s too bad because most plumbing problems can be detected early and fixed faster with regular inspections.
Phoenix Plumbing Inspections
Our licensed plumbers will conduct a complete 13-Point inspection of your home plumbing system, including:
- Water Heater: All water heaters are checked for safety, leaks and signs of corrosion. Includes connections, shut off valve, vent piping, temperature and pressure valve (T&P), flush, anode rod, and more.
- Kitchen: Includes check of garbage disposal, dishwasher, sink, faucets and drains and more.
- Bathroom: Includes sinks, faucets, shut offs, toilet functionality, tub/shower connections, drains, shower heads and plumbing installations.
- Toilets: All toilets are checked and tested for leaks and smooth operation. Adjustments are done FREE of charge.
- Faucets: All faucets are tested and must pass a rigid “Performance Test.” If they don’t, they will be adjusted FREE of charge.
- Exposed Water Lines: All exposed water lines are checked for any damage.
- Piping: All piping under your bathroom and kitchen sinks are checked for any sign of potential water damage.
- Drains: All drains are checked above and below sinks for leaks & clogs.
- Washing Machine: Washing machine hoses and valves are thoroughly checked.
- Assess any Problem Areas: If you have any concerns or questions about your plumbing, such as hot water issues, water pressure, water purification, leaks, or otherwise, your technician can help assess or recommend solutions.
Who needs a sewer inspection?
- Anyone experiencing sewer problems, such as clogged drains or toilets, water backing up or drains that are slow to clear.
- Anyone considering making an offer to purchase a home.
- Homeowners who recently purchased a home and didn’t have a sewer inspection with their home inspection.
- Homeowners with homes 20+ years old that have never had a sewer inspection.
What does it cost?
Our home plumbing inspections are a bargain at $129.00 for single family homes.
Compared to costly sewer-line repairs, a video sewer inspection is very affordable. When performed with one of our home plumbing inspections, the cost is $200 per hour; on its own, a sewer inspection is just $250 per hour. Either way, it’s a small price to pay for peace of mind.
Schedule your appointment or by calling.